At Cornerstone Chiropractic, we understand the benefits of massage therapy and want you to take advantage of them. Our chiropractor is an expert in this treatment method and can use it to help you address a variety of health concerns. If you are interested in learning more about how massage therapy can improve your health, contact our office today. We serve Everett, Seattle, and the surrounding communities.
What is Massage Therapy?
Massage therapy is a hands-on treatment that manipulates the soft tissues of the body. This can include the muscles, tendons, ligaments, and connective tissues. Massage therapy is often used to relax the muscles, relieve pain, and improve circulation. It can also be used to improve your range of motion and flexibility. Since massage is a key aspect of integrative medicine, it can be used to complement other treatment methods, such as chiropractic care and physical therapy.
The massage to get depends on your specific needs. Our chiropractor will start by assessing your health concerns to determine the best type of massage for you. We will then use varying degrees of pressure and strokes to target the specific areas of your body that need attention.
What Health Issues Can Massage Therapy Help With?
- Back pain: Massage can help relieve the tension in your back muscles that may be causing your pain.
- Headaches: Massage therapy has been shown to be an effective treatment for tension headaches and other types of headaches by increasing blood flow to the head and relieving muscle tension.
- Joint pain: Our chiropractor can increase your mobility and flexibility in your joints through massage, as well as reduce pain.
- Shoulder pain: Pain in your shoulders can be caused by tight muscles. Massage therapy can help to relieve this tension and pain. You will feel better and have a greater range of motion.
- Stress: Have you been feeling stressed lately? Massage therapy can help relax your mind and body, improving your overall sense of well-being. You will achieve effective stress relief.
- Numbness and tingling: Numbness can be uncomfortable and inconvenient. Massage can help improve circulation and relieve pressure on your nerves, providing the relief you need.
Visit Cornerstone Chiropractic for Massage Therapy
Whether you are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches, shoulder pain, or want stress relief, massage therapy can help. Our chiropractor will evaluate your condition to determine whether this treatment is right for you. If it is, we will create a customized massage therapy plan to address your specific needs. If you live in or around Everett or Seattle, call our team today at (425) 379-6301 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Lichfield.