- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Massage Therapy at Your Everett Chiropractor
Cornerstone Chiropractic is your Everett chiropractor that is pleased to provide a variety of treatments, techniques and therapies to help improve the health and wellness of our patients. One of our more popular forms of therapy is our variety of massage therapy treatments. Massage therapy has been proven effective in managing pain, relieving stress, and in promoting healing. Our licensed massage therapists also work directly with our Everett chiropractor, Dr. Lichfield, to provide massage therapy that works in conjunction with chiropractic adjustments.
Types of Massage Therapy
At Cornerstone Chiropractic, we pride ourselves on individualized treatment plans, designed for each specific patient. The same holds true with our massage therapy services. We offer a selection of massage therapy techniques to address individual needs.
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapy - This is an aggressive form of massage therapy that provides a bit of a workout for both patient and therapist. It reaches deep into muscles, helping to break down internal scar tissue to improve range of motion and promote healing.
- Swedish Massage - This popular form of massage therapy uses long strokes to encourage blood flow and improve flexibility. It is effective in increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, while decreasing muscle toxins. Many find a Swedish Massage a terrific vehicle for releasing stress and promoting relaxation.
- Pregnancy Massages - Pregnant women experience dramatic changes in their bodies which can lead to pain in the lower back and pelvic regions. Our pregnancy massage can not only help in providing immediate relief from these discomforts, but can provide longer term benefits in helping make the delivery process easier.
- Hot Stone Massage - By using hot, smooth stones as extensions of their hands, a therapist uses this form of massage to heat a targeted area, softening tense muscles quicker. The combination of warmth from the stones and movement by our trained massage therapists leads to an exceptionally relaxing experience.
At Cornerstone Chiropractic, our therapists may use a combination of the above techniques to provide you with the maximum benefits available. Your massage therapist will be happy to elaborate on the benefits of each.
Relief From a Variety of Discomforts
Massage therapy, in its various forms, has been shown to be effective in treating headaches and migraines, neck and shoulder pain and tightness, sciatic and back pain, and even relief from the symptoms of fibromyalgia. Massage therapy provides release of toxins in an all-natural way, helping to restore balance to the body. Treatments are usually completed in just under an hour and many of our patients regularly schedule a massage simply because they feel so terrific.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Discover the benefits of chiropractic care and massage therapy treatments from a licensed therapist today. Call Cornerstone Chiropractic at 425-379-6301 and make an appointment today. Ask about our free initial consultation for new patients. Our offices are located at 2003 132nd Street SE, Suite E in Everett, WA. See for yourself the rejuvenating effects of a professional massage at Cornerstone Chiropractic.